About Paramount Assets
Paramount Assets is a full service real estate company that owns, leases and manages its properties. Paramount owns commercial, residential, and office space in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. With over 2 million square feet of leasable area, Paramount Assets is the premier real estate company for your rental needs.
Paramount Assets in affiliation with Paramount Property Management, Inc. has built a reputation of providing commercial and residential locations in high-density urban areas. Paramount's expertise in property management runs the gamut from construction and redevelopment to leasing and maintenance catering to all of our tenants needs.
Paramount Assets believes that leasing a space in a good location, visually appealing, and convenient for your customers will help you attain your business goals. This idea is reflected in our tagline:
Paramount Assets headquarters is in Central New Jersey. For more information please feel free to Contact Us.
Paramount Assets is the premier real estate company specializing in commercial and residential properties in high-density urban markets in the New York Tri-State Area. Paramount currently has a variety of property types including residential, commercial, office, warehouses, and mixed-use. Paramount is open to evaluating any type of property however Paramount's goal is to acquire properties that are marketable to commercial tenants who want to reach the local community.
Please submit the following required information:
- Purchase price
- Current and historical Income and Expense detail
- Current rent roll
- Site plan/leasing plan
- Property information (age, date of last renovation, etc)
- Market demographic information (including market rents and competition in area)
- Property photos
- Lease abstracts
- Disclosure of any environmental issues
All submission to be sent to:
40 Parker Road
Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208
T: 877-393-RENT (7368)
Commercial Leasing Specialist
- Develop relationships with new prospects and existing tenants.
- Negotiate leasing transactions.
- Maintain data base of prospects and clients.
- Conduct property showings and assessments of real estate portfolio.
- Minimum of two years in real estate sales, leasing and or property management. Commercial experience strongly recommended.
- Self Motivated
- Entrepreneurial approach to real estate and business development.
- Able to negotiate and close transactions.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Salary + Bonuses
- Commission (Contractor program)
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
A Career At Paramount Assets:
Paramount Assets is always looking for bright and motivated people who have real estate experience. Our business continues to grow and so will your career with Paramount Assets. You will be working along side top real estate professionals who are excited about Paramount's growth and future and excited to teach, learn and be successful.
If you are interested in joining the Paramount Assets team or for more information please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or you can fax your resume to 201-215-6722.